The difference between copper cable and aluminum cable:
1. Rated current is different;
2. Aluminium cable is cheap;
3. Aluminum cable is lighter in weight;
4. The mechanical strength of aluminum cable is poor;
5. Copper cable has low internal resistance. Aluminum cable has a higher internal resistance than copper cable, but it loses heat faster than copper cable. Mainly due to the different current carrying capacity and mechanical strength. The resistivity of copper is 0.017, and that of aluminum is 0.029. Therefore, the current carrying capacity of aluminum is about 80% of that of copper. Mechanical strength copper is much better.